We are in Chile, region of Araucanía, about 700 Km South of Santiago (in our long and narrow land with 4,329 km length).
It is located around 110 km from the city of Temuco, capital city of the Araucanía.
Next to the Conguillío National Park, it rests the 32 hectares of our Ecotourism Center. On the heart of the Araucarias Biosphere Reserve and Kitralcura Geo Park, place declared on April 13, 2011 as the second GeoPark in South America by UNESCO.
We are closer to the south access of the park, 18 km from the city of Melipeuco, with paved roads until the kilometer 10 before entering the park.
How to get there?
- Travel through air: Flight from Santiago to Temuco
- Travel through land: The park has 3 access from the highway 5 (Carretera 5):
- North Access, from Victoria-Curacautin
- Central access, from Vilcun – Cherquenco,
- South Access: Change the course in direction to Padre las Casas-Cunco-Melipeuco –this is the most recommended road, because it is paved almost the 100km highway extension, and is open practically 360 days a year.
- Entering from Melipeuco and then 2 km after it is a detour in direction to Conguillío Park, to the sector Valle de la Luna, where you can have access to La Baita (50 meters of the road)
See La Baita Conguillío in the amplified map