One-story cabin, located in the middle of the forest, up high at La Baita. This is the remotest, bigger and lovelier cabin. Maximum capacity of 9 people.
- 3 Rooms, one of them is a double bed in suite. Second room with double bed is optional.
- Eco freezer in outdoors.
- Ample bathroom with bathtub and towel per person.
- Terrace looking over the Llaima Volcano in the middle of a millennial Coigües.
- Wide living room with 2 couches, one of them is a single and a half couch bed.
- Kitchenette has stove with two hotplates with heating coils, that is wood-fired and slow burning.
- Heating by firewood.
- Grill or broiler.
- Independent solar energy (110V) just for lighting.
RATE (Prices in Chilean Pesos, prices in USD are subject to confirmation)
Low Season (From March 15 to December 14)
- Price per day: $110.000 (172 USD)
High Season (From December 15 to Mach 14)
- Price per day: $120.000 (187 USD)
NOTE:We recommend the use of a drive vehicle or 4×4 jeep, because the access path to this cabin has a slightly slope in the middle of the forest.